Thursday, May 20, 2021

Mixing old with the new




Sometimes it takes a little longer to get used to a stamp set. This is how it was for me and the Lovely You set. I loved all of the images and everyone else's cards.

After receiving a wonderful card in a swap that had it cut apart I decided to try it. The stamps were colored using the new in color stamp and write markers so I could achieve the same ombre look on the flowers.

I love the ombre ribbon that I made using the dark polished pink and dark pale papaya. I really like the way it turned out.

Of course what is a card without a bit of bling, enter, the In Color jewels. They're the perfect touch.


Buy everything here 



<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/20927227/?claim=qxanrss6qs2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment