Friday, April 16, 2021

Quiet Meadow Bundle Available May 4th

When I first saw the Quiet Meadow Bundle I knew I needed it.   The delicate images cut out with the dies are so pretty.  My mind was racing with all of the beautiful cards I could make

  I think they would be striking uncolored but I used the sponge daubers to color them in.  I also used the negative space from the cut outs to add a background using the Soft Succulent and just left over ink on the dauber for the flower.

I remember deep blue almost purple Bachelor Buttons in my grandmothers garden so used Highland Heather and Pacific Point ink to recreate them.  Garden green on the stems of both and the new Pale Papaya on the second flower.  I think next time I would use lighter colors for the big leaves in the back ground so my die cut pieces stand out more.  OR pop them up on dimensionals.


  
Of course I needed some bling and the In Color gems were just the ticket to add a center to the flowers and some interest in the back ground.
The card base is Night of Navy, finished 5.5" x 4.25"
 the matt Fresh Freesia 5.25"x 4"
Basic white for the stamping layer.  5" x 3.75"


All of the new items will be available to purchase soon.  The new catalog goes live May 4.  If you wonder how I got my hands on these early then email me at sunroomstudiocards@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment